Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been tagged!

1. What kind of car do you drive? A Chevy Tahoe.. to copy my daughter!!

2. What is your favorite time of year? Fall & Spring, Love the weather!! I love being able to go outside.

3. What has been your favorite job? Being a mother. What else is there?

4. What do you do on your free time? Reading books, doing puzzles, having fun with family, going to Costco on a saturday with my husband. Going to Costco with Chris is an adventure that everyone should experience. It is the saturday date!!

5. What is the latest you have ever slept in? It has been a long time since I slept in, I will have to go back to my teenage years and say 12:00. I will be lucky now if i get to sleep past 7:30. (And by the way Alex, I probably didn't wake you up on that saturday to enjoy the quiet.)

6. What is your "weakness"? Cookies!!! I have a sign in my kitchen that says
"There is a skinny girl inside of me trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with Cookies"
That sums me up!!


7. What are some of your goals for the 2009? What the!!

8. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love the Spirit of the Season.

9. What is the craziest thing someone has given you? One Christmas when I was in 4th Grade, "Santa" brought me a bright Green Coat, with fur around the wrists and the hood and some bright Green pants. When I wore the green pants to school, of course the bright green coat is all I had that was warm, so I had to wear that too. We all know how kids can be!! I was called the Jolly Green Giant. (Cruel Joke) Who believes in Santa anyway?!!

10. Name someone you look up to...

There are so many people in different parts of my life that have been critical in helping me through difficult times. But I will have to say that the person that I look up to is MY MOM!! She has endured many difficult times in her life, Many challenges in Marriages, She has always worked 2 or 3 jobs to support us. She always gave me encouragement to keep on going and has always made me feel important, like I was the best person ever no matter how many times I may have disappointed her. She will always be the "The Wind Beneath My Wings". Thanks to her I have endured many struggles and trials that has made me the person I am today.


I Love You Mom (Melva Richens) You will be a blessed person to get to know her!!

Hailee, Lori, Jamie, You are tagged!!

2 comments:

☂niki. said...

i'm so glad alex tagged you! it was so fun to get to know you a little more. i read your answer to the 2009 question and heard alex. haha. i laughed out loud. like mother, like daughter. that is totally something she would have said!

Alexa Mae said...

ohhhh Jolly Green, that was sooo funny! i wish you woudlve kept that coat. it probably will be back in style when maddix will be able to fit in it. dang it. and in defense, i was a very quiet and peace making teen.
hahahaahahaha