Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We Love Our Grandma

Our Grandma is the best!


She always is doing the funnest things with us. Not to mention, she helps my Mom out more than my Mom could ever repay her for.

She thinks she can't keep up, but she does great!!
I don't think we could've asked for a better Grandma because there is no better one out there.
She's beautiful!! And funny too. Sometimes she blames "things" on the dog, but I'm starting to catch on. My Grandma is so important in my life already, I can't imagine the impact she's going to have on my whole life. She's a wonderful Momma too, ya know!!

So if any of you kids out there want to give your Grandparents lessons, call up my Grandma!! She is simply the BEST!!!

WE LOVE YOU GRAMMIE!!!!

{See the smile she puts on our faces!}

7 comments:

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Thanks Alex for the update on the blog ;)

It was great to see pictures of you and your grandkids! You are so cute!

Alexa Mae said...

Bronson is a good typer!! And such sweet words he said. haha

i know you needed an update!! sheesh.

Kelsie said...

aaww bronson is so sweet! what kind words.

Kaye said...

I wish my grandkids were as brilliant as yours!!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

I cannot believe you are a Grandma!!! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your life now! I don't even remember the last time I saw you!!

Gail said...

Hey Bobe! I didn't realize you had a blog till I saw your name on Melia's blog! How fun to find one more "mature" blogger to identify with:). Hey my blog is blocked so send me your email and I will invite you, if your interested. It's a fun way to keep in touch.
(ellsworthfamily@cox.net) Cute Grandkids! They're the BEST!

hailee said...

aunt bobe! i must say that you have an amazing daughter.. and i have an amazing cousin in alex! i really do look up to her and she is so strong and beautiful